Poem: Don't Go Please by Tamal

Poem: Don't Go Please by Tamal






Hey! please don't go... 
Need more minutes to be with you.
How do I tell you, how much do I need you. 
You never understand, even I can't express
How much do I need you... 

Every poem of mine is dedicated to you, 
Where I expressed my feelings for you... 
Every line, what are you to me! 
But you never understand
How much do I need you... 

Even the distance between us,
Does not matter
If you understand how much I love you, 
Trust me I will be there for you, 
When nobody is with you in dark, I'll be the light for you... 

If someday you understand
How much I love you
Even if I'm not here, these lines will tell you
My feelings are still with you...

To get more articles, stories and poems click On My Views On Your Topics.

2 Comments

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment section.

Previous Post Next Post